Careers at Town and Country Animal Hospital
Are you looking for a career with a future? Love animals and people? Then start your career in veterinary services at Town and Country Animal Hospital. A career at TCAH will take you places.
Why you’ll love this job.
At TCAH, you will spend your days around compassionate people making a difference in the lives of animals and people.
Turn your passion for pets and people into a career.
TCAH is a busy three doctor practice seeking a veterinary receptionist to work four days a week, approximately 10 hour shifts. This is a full-time position with benefits available.
We are looking for qualities such as a strong work ethic, attention to detail and versatility to multi-task. This position will be primarily involve handling multi-line phones and providing exceptional customer service to our valued clients.
Other job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships. Clients like to be recognized as they walk in the door.
- Scheduling appointments, processing payments, and maintaining medical records using our Avimark practice management software.
- Organizing and filing medical records and charts.
- Providing communication support to our doctors.
- Assisting in processing and refilling veterinary prescriptions
- Acting as a team to keep our clinic neat and clean.
Ready to start your new career?
We are a family friendly workplace and strive to support our staff in achieving a positive work/life balance.
Please email us your resume or come by the clinic at 12 Gravel Pit Road, Hattiesburg, MS, to fill out an application.